Emirates Airlines Complaint - Emirates Airline - Lost Baggage
BELLEVUE, WASHINGTON -- As a consumer from your state, I felt it was my responsibility to bring to your attention the following incident.
Emirates lost our bags on flight EK623 and EK001 on 12/25/07 (LHEDXB and DXBLHR). I filed a report (# LHREK23901) at Heathrow airport. Since then I’ve been trying to get in touch with Emirates but no one has returned my calls or replied to my emails. Some details…..
1. Left 20-30 messages to Emirates UK at 020-8897-3063 during my Stay in London. No one returned my calls.
2. Talked to Heathrow Emirates Stuff (Leon and Russ) in person on 12/30. They promised to get back but no one did.
3. Called and left messages for Emirates USA at 212-758-3944. No response.
4. Called Emirates Dubai at 001-971-4-213-32333 and was told to file another report provide more details about contents of the luggage. Report emailed UK, USA and Dubai on 01/02.
5. Emirates confirmed email reception and advised that someone from customer service will be contacting me but that has not happened yet
In short, I have been calling and emailing Emirates UK, USA and Dubai for pas two weeks to trace my lost bags. There is no live help available in UK and USA. Emirates call center in Dubai rarely picks up phone but has not done anything to resolve this issue. I have run out of options and would really appreciate any help from you in this matter.
Please contact me if you need more details regarding this incident.